An A to Z of me

This challenge blog will remain available indefinitely. The linky tool is now closed and the comments box removed. However if you wish to share your work the Facebook group is still open.

Friday 22 February 2013

U is for Unique



Quote
Every man and woman is born into the world to do something unique and something distinctive and if he or she does not do it, it will never be done.    Benjamin E. Mays

Bible Verse
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb.   I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made.   Psalm 139: 13-14

Inspiration
You are Unique

Journaling
In what way are you unique?  What things do you do that only you can do? 
Why do you think some people find it hard to believe that they are unique and special?

Technique Challenge
Use a screwed up plastic bag to make texture with acrylic paint.   I suggest you use a lot less paint than in the video.




Thanks for joining me today.   Click here for today's download.



Don't forget to add a photo of your page to the Flickr group and add link to your photo or your blog using the linky.