An A to Z of me

This challenge blog will remain available indefinitely. The linky tool is now closed and the comments box removed. However if you wish to share your work the Facebook group is still open.

Wednesday 13 February 2013

Laughter Guest Post


Today's guest post is from Kaz Hall who has a lovely quirky style which you can see on her blog

What make you laugh?
Lots of things make me laugh, people,  situations, life……………I find that laughter is so infectious, once someone starts laughing …….you  just can’t help yourself, even if it just makes you smile.

I love it when you completely lose control of all your inhibitions and literally laugh until you cry, it is so good for the soul……….. if only we could could bottle that emotion for when we really need it. 

I wanted to try and create a distressed background to represent the harshness of winter (from the quote)  the distress paint and rock candy are so perfect to create this look. 

I choose to work with this photo of my daughter who I photographed in a fit of giggles……. to me it represents the sun and laughter of the human face….. I hope it makes you smile too.